Thursday, August 16, 2012

Patchwork

Oooh, I'm so exited about the new patchwork I've started on!! I'm trying a new pattern for the patches and now I'm looking for more nice fabrics so I can make fancy combinations~ Think I'll go full out with this sort of flower patterns.


One of my friends is working on her own patchwork and the other one has already finished one, so she helped us with cutting and to pin together pieces.
I really like this sort of things, sitting together and be creative, like my previous entry. It's nice to hang out with people that's in other fun projects or to be in one together.
It reminds me and makes me miss Hyper Island, it was fantastic sitting in a big space where a lot of things was happening! If you wasn't doing anything yourself, you could always go around and look at what the others was doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment