Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Old but Gold

While I was going through some drawers earlier today I found a bunch of old drawings and sketches, one of them was this piece of gold! It was about two years ago since I started this picture and I think it's time to finish it..



I really like this drawing by some reason and it would be a shame if it would never be finished. I've actually been doing all the characters digital, and even coloured some of them, as an attempt of keeping the drawing going. I've done all the characters too small on the original drawing. Since the paper is thick and has some of a texture, it suck up a lot of the colour from my markers! That means in other words that the colour is getting outside of the lines really easy.. And that's the main reason why I stopped working on it and made it digital.

No comments:

Post a Comment