Friday, August 31, 2012

Sunne

This weekend I'm going back to Sunne! I've really missed the place since I've graduated from Broby Grafiska over one year ago. I have a lot of good friends and memories from that place, so it'll be super nice to go back and just have a fun time.
My program was only one year, but the rest at the school is three years. The class Graphic Media Production (Grafisk Medieproduktion) is in their last year now and I'm super excited to see what the people from that class will do! The whole bunch of them is so talented and nice that I think everybody would like to employ them.
Since they started back at school their blog is starting to get updated again. Even if you don't understand Swedish, you'll see a lot of good design and fun activities.



 Pictures from Sunne taking with disposable cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment