Wednesday, August 8, 2012

July 3

See part 1 and explanation here!
(Part 2)

16. Inspiration
This resembles my friends and adventures. I love hearing stories from friends about stupid shit or just talk about things in general- you can learn and experience so much with others!


17. Favourite Plant
 Basilica! Best shit ever, LOVE IT!!
It's pretty, delicious and the smell makes my nose happy.


18. Just a doodle
Wanted to make a face + braids, think it may have turned out a bit more then just a sketch tho..?


 19. Something New
Such a long time ago since I was drawing chibis AND self portraits so I just had to do this!
I have three new tops. The colours on the yellow and green one failed big time, but fun to draw poses and use a lot of colour.



20. Something Orange
This is what happened in my head: Something orange.. I could draw.. Aaany-thiiing in the wooorld..!!
So, I did a house. Inspired by Mumin and Fosters Home.


Random drawings when I didn't want to follow the list.




No comments:

Post a Comment