Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Map of London

While I was flickering through the channels on my TV I stubled upon a show named something like "A Tribute to Maps; London". And the reasons why I stopped to watch this was;
  1. It was 1am and I was bored 
  2. Who the fuck would look at a show about maps? 
  3. Who the fuck would MAKE a show about maps?! 
  4. I miss London
Well, it was the end of it but I saw the last 5 minutes of it and it was actually cool. This guy had made his own map of London, full of personal stuff. Of course it had the main attractions like the parks and Big Ben- but whatever!! It's all drawn by hand and it's huge. I'm truly impressed about the details he has put into it.

Not sure this is his official site, but learn more about Steven Walter and the map here.


No comments:

Post a Comment